When You Visit our Website
You are free to explore our Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Website or register with us for job alerts, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information including which sections of the website are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non personal information to better our services by monitoring which parts of the website are visited the most and are necessary for the function of the website activities. This information may be shared to Talent Propeller partners to provide them with an overview of how Talent Propeller visitors use the website.
When you visit talentpropellerjobs.com.au we may make a record of some or all of the following information for statistical, maintenance or improvement purposes:
- Your service or internet provider (IP) address – information is gathered in summation only and cannot be traced to an individual user;
- The address of the referring website (if any);
- The date and time of your visit;
- Your top level domain name (for example, .org.au, .gov.au, .com.au etc);
- The address of the page that is accessed and the documents downloaded;
- The type of browser you used.
- We also collect personal information when you complete an application form or when you subscribe to our online newsletter.
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Website, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information or Payment Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
Making an online application to a job advertisement on talentpropellerjobs.com.au is a free and optional service that does not require registration. Job applications require you to complete mandatory fields (first name, last name, phone and email) so that the advertiser can identify and contact you. Your application, including attachments and cover letters, are forwarded directly on to the third party advertiser. This information may also be disclosed to Talent Propeller employees from time to time who assist us to deliver our products and services.
By applying to a position advertised on talentpropellerjobs.com.au, you are requesting that Talent Propeller pass the information on to the Advertiser as a part of your application.
Registering as a Jobseeker
As part of registering with talentpropellerjobs.com.au, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of Talent Propeller recruitment services. Registering with us is completely optional. However, registration for jobseeker services allows you to take advantage of more of the tools and resources that assist you in finding a job. To do this, it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to Talent Propeller such submitting your email address and providing personal details. You may access this information at any time by clicking "Update my Details" on the "My Details" screen when you have logged into talentpropellerjobs.com.au.
Job Notifications is an optional service. Talent Propeller requests that you provide information relating to your employment preferences as well as your email address so that we may notify you via email of jobs specific to your needs. Users can modify or delete their Job Notifications profiles at anytime.
Email Communications from Talent Propeller
Talent Propeller provides you with selected information about new jobs listed on the website, as well as information on career-related topics in our email newsletter. This free service is sent to registered users and provides the option of opting out of receiving these by clicking the "unsubscribe" link on emails sent.
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.Use of Personal Information
- send information on Talent Propeller to you which we think may be of interest to you by email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- meet legal requirements;
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Storage & Security of Personal Information
- Talent Propeller has implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
- Talent Propeller regularly reviews security and encryption technologies and will strive to protect information to the fullest extent possible.
- Talent Propeller allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers.
- Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by TalentPropeller.
- Talent Propeller will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
When you use our services to view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses.
How to Access & Control Your Personal DataReviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
- talentpropellerjobs.com.au is intended for use only by people residing in Australia.
- If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), Talent Propeller Pty Limited is the data controller of your personal information
- Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to submit an application via our website, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
- We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about your job application or other job opportunities or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in "Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information"
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or last applied to a position. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Information About Children
The Website is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may delete the information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or have feedback to help improve Talent Propeller please do not hesitate to contact us.
Talent Propeller Pty Limited trading as Talent Propeller
ABN: 497 087 568 60
Trading Address: Unit 1/3 Bromham Place, Richmond VIC 3121
Tel: (03) 9691 4777
Post: Talent Propeller Pty Limited
PO Box 1125 Richmond North, VIC 3121
For more information about privacy issues in Australia, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioners website.