Sales Representative - Invercargill
- Permanent role with development opportunities
- Autonomous and challenging role in business development
- Competitive Salary Pkg + Salary Insurance + Work from Home
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Sales Representative to grow the existing business and develop new accounts in the Invercargill region.
While permanently based in Invercargill, you will be working with our Dunedin Team and reporting to the Dunedin Branch Manager. This full-time permanent role will require demonstration of innovative and long-term approaches to sales and business development, effective information management and strong relationship building through a high level of service and representation.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, developing and managing sales plans to achieve targets
- Managing face to face sales with ease
- Developing and maintaining any sales materials and product knowledge to ensure professionalism
- Communicating effectively to gain customer feedback to improve our products and services
- Seeking out new customers with a focus on relevance to national sales projects
- Travelling to metro and regional areas 3-4 days a week
Multispares is the largest independent supplier of truck, trailer and bus parts in Australia and New Zealand. Our commitment to the principles of Quality Parts and Excellent Service and our belief in workplace flexibility means that we work with our team to bring out the best in them and help them to grow their careers through the success of our business.
Our company values initiative and independence and we work in teams to achieve our goals.
If you have a solid background in the commercial vehicle industry and thrive on building business relationships and getting results, then this role could be for you. The successful candidate must have the proven ability to build long term business relationships, have good business acumen and be organised and effective in managing customer information. Preferably, you reside in Invercargill.
Ideally, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in spare parts sales, preferably Truck, Bus and/ or Trailer parts or 5 years in Automotive and similar industries.
- Strong knowledge of Japanese / European /American parts parts
- Strong knowledge of the local market and the ability to implement sales plans for various market segments
- A strong understanding of the principles of customer service and teamwork
- Innovative and analytical thinker, an effective communicator and active listener
- Proactive, self-directed, and good time management skills
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for those who are right for the role. This includes an attractive base salary, paid overtime, monthly incentives and being covered by our company's salary protection insurance. And if you ever need the full support of our team, we're here when you need us.
To apply for this job please go to: https://multispares.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/ & enter ref code: 5993699